Corporate Events and Team Building
Beautiful exclusive use venue for all your business, corporate and entertainment needs.
Our beautiful stately home and 100 acres of gardens and woodland make this the idyllic country escape to host executive corporate away days. The House can be used for meetings, workshops and conferences for up to 50 people, and our secluded grounds provide the perfect setting for fun activities and team building exercises such as:
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Mini Highland Games
- Quad Biking
Just let us know what the format of the day is and what activities you want, and we will do the rest.
Planning your corporate event with us couldn't be easier. Our team of professionals will be able to assist with your enquiry.
Our reception rooms within the House are ideal to be adapted for business use.
- Marble Reception Hall
- 2 x large Drawing Rooms
- Dining Room
- Music Room - can also used as a Dining Room / Boardroom
- TV Room
- 10 luxury en-suite bedrooms
Bespoke pricing and packages available on request.
- Full day use of meeting room including set up
- Complimentary Wireless broadband use throughout the day
- Dedicated conference events manager to ensure the success of your event
- Arrival, morning and afternoon, tea and coffee breaks with homemade treats
- Mineral water in the meeting room
- Working buffet lunch or two-course lunch
- Day Delegate Rates
- 24 Hour Delegate Rates
- Daily and Residential Exclusive Use
- Exclusive Use of Grounds Only
Minimum 6 delegates, maximum 50 delegates.
Prices available on request.