Corporate Events at Gilmerton House
Escape to the Country
Gilmerton House provides professionalism, unbeatable service and attention to detail for all your meeting requirements. Gilmerton House is not only the perfect location for business meetings and conferences but is also ideally located for entertaining key clients, showcasing new products, or quite simply rewarding the team. Our exclusive use policy ensures complete privacy at all times.
Close Motorway Links (5 minutes from A1 ) / 40 minutes' drive from Edinburgh Airport.
- 30 minutes from Edinburgh city centre
- A reputation for excellence
- Stunning Grade A listed House
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Comfortable lounges and break out spaces
- 10 luxurious bedrooms and suites
- A choice of 4 public rooms, easily adapted to conferences and meetings
- Competitive delegate rates available
- 100 acres woodland and walks for activities and recreation
- Helicopters can also be landed within our Estate, by prior arrangement.
The flexibility of Gilmerton House is ideal for all your meeting and event requirements.
The Estate’s 100 acres of gardens and woodland can accommodate a variety of outdoor activities, including team building, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, archery and falconry experiences. In addition, golf, horse riding, wake boarding, off-road driving and wind surfing can all be arranged nearby.